Savari is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It contains important information on how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Savari collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the GDPR which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be dentified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). On our websites we collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) to:
- i. Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- ii. Process orders or applications submitted by you
- iii. Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- iv. Anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you
We do not need your consent if we use special categories of your personal information in accordance with our written policy to carry out our legal obligations. In limited circumstances, we may approach you for your written consent to allow us to process certain particularly sensitive data. If we do so, we will provide you with full details of information that we would like and the reason we need it, so that you can carefully consider whether you wish to consent.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We will hold personal data for the period we are required to retain this information by applicable UK tax law (currently 6 years). In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
Savari has agreed to retain the information collected in Google Analytics indefinitely to allow us to analyse trends in our website usage over time. This is not personally identifiable information.
Savari will NOT transfer your personal information to any other businesses located outside the United Kingdom as we only operate within the boundaries of Mainland Great Britain.
Should we need to respond to any queries submitted to us via our website or social media channels from persons outside the United Kingdom, The United Kingdom Data Protection laws apply.
Some countries do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom.
Whilst the Information Commissioners Office has not given a formal decision that such countries provide an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the United Kingdom, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to suitable relevant safeguards. E.g. European Commission approved contract (of the GDPR that are designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information).
Under the GDPR you have several important rights free of charge. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- i. Request access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address.
- ii. Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- iii. Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below):
- i. Object to processing of your personal information where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- ii. Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- iii. Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
- iv. Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation which is accessible via https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
In some circumstances you can claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- i. Email, Call or write (Contact details below)
- ii. let us have enough information to identify you.
- iii. let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill).
- iv. let us know the information to which your request relates.
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time.
To withdraw your consent, please contact email@example.com
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
The savari driver app collects location data constantly whether the app is on the screen or hidden in the background. The data is provided to driver’s concerned office for his/her where abouts so that nearest job can be timely sent to the driver. When office get location information, they allocate the nearest job and also notify the customer that driver is available in the surrounding area.
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) to oversee compliance with this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact the DPO by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.